Raise money for St Luke’s Hospice and be in the chance with winning a holiday courtesy of Alsager Ladies Circle and The Warren, Abersoch.
Enter the latest St Luke’s latest promotion to win a 5 night break for 6 people at one of the most exclusive holiday home locations on the Welsh coast - The Warren, set in a stunning location near Abersoch, which has been donated to the Hospice at no cost. The closing date for entry is 5pm on FRIDAY 19th July and the winner will be drawn at random
Its just £5 per ticket to enter and you can enter online at http://www.stlukes-hospice.co.uk/holiday/
About The Warren
Offering direct access to miles of golden sandy beach with views across Cardigan Bay and a truly unique combination of stunning facilities, The Warren has everything you and your family could ever need for the perfect holiday. From first thing in the morning, to last thing at night, there’s always something to do, see or enjoy.
Step out of your luxury holiday home and wander down to The Warren’s beach that’s perfect for long walks, early morning jogs, or lazy family days by the water. The sea is exceptionally calm here, making it ideal for swimming, power boating, water skiing and windsurfing. Getting out onto the water is easy, thanks to a slipway that makes launching your boat simplicity itself.
But there’s more to The Warren. The magnificent multipurpose sports facilities here include three outdoor heated pools plus an all-season indoor heated pool. The outdoor pools – which include one especially for children and another with an exciting flume – are sheltered within a walled area where the grown-ups can enjoy a glass of Pimms from the pool bar while watching the kids splash away to their hearts content.
Terms and Conditions:
The winner will receive:
• A 5 night break in a Chalet located at the Warren, near Abersoch
• The break MUST be taken between 1st and 18th August 2013 (last night being 18th August)
• Entry will be made online at £5 per ticket to enter HERE
• The closing date for entry is 5pm on FRIDAY 19th July and the winner will be drawn at random. When the prize is drawn we can issue return amounts for this draw also the draw will be witnessed by a trustee or company secretary
• No other prize alternative or cash equivalent will be offered
• Winners will be published on our website for all entrants to check
• The closing date for entry is 5pm on FRIDAY 19th July and the winner will be drawn at random