Search This Blog

Contact the Blog

Send your news and pictures to the blog here jan@janwright.co.uk

Contact the Crewenews by using our form click here

Phone the Blog 0794-1728819

Join me on the forum below as I am on the staff as Samuria 24/7/365 worldwide support all FREE

 PC Help Forum

'

Wednesday, 2 September 2020

August 2020 Enewsletter - Firelink

Neighbourhood Watch Logo

Cheshire Fire & Rescue Service

Message Type Icon

August 2020 Enewsletter - Firelink



Welcome to the August edition of the Cheshire Fire and Rescue Service e-Newsletter.


Cheshire Fire Cadets determined to help Nepalese school children

A determined group of Cheshire Fire Cadets who raised over £50,000 before lockdown have vowed to continue their quest to secure enough money to finish building classrooms for village children in Nepal.
The team of 13 fire cadets and six leaders had spent nearly two years fundraising and were on track to make a trip out to Nepal this year to meet the schoolchildren using the classrooms, before it was unfortunately postponed due to coronavirus restrictions.
Firstly lockdown halted their fundraising activities and caused the price of the building to go up and then monsoons in the area hampered the construction progress.
Find out more - Cheshire Fire Cadets determined to help Nepalese school children

Mum and dad-of-four end up in hospital following fire caused by charging e-cigarette

A couple from Crewe ended up in hospital as a result of a fire in their home which was started by a charging e-cigarette.
Jennifer Brown, 35, and Scot Washington, 34, suffered from the effects of smoke inhalation after managing to extinguish the fire in an upstairs bedrooms.
They are fully aware that the consequences of the fire on Friday 31 July could have been far worse and are urging others to never take any chances when it comes to charging e-cigs.
Find out more - Mum and dad-of-four end up in hospital following fire caused by charging e-cigarette

No comments: