More than 100 of the region’s top professionals and investors are expected to attend the launch of Cheshire East Council’s Commercial Property Review 2015.
The breakfast event at the Conference Centre, Alderley Park on Thursday, June 4, will give an insight into market trends, key transactions and major developments in the Borough area.
The annual report, now in its fifth edition, provides a detailed assessment of the vitality of the Cheshire East property market, capturing key trends as well as developments and major projects.
The launch will hear from:
- Vince Sandwell of BE Group, an independent specialist in commercial development, who will provide an overview of property market trends in Cheshire East.
- Julian Cobley, Head of Investment at Cheshire East Council, who will give an insight into Cheshire East’s Investment Programme and future plans.
- Dr Chris Doherty, Alderley Park Site Director for Manchester Science Partnerships, who will provide an insight into Cheshire East’s world-class Science Corridor.
Councillor Michael Jones, Leader of Cheshire East Council, said: “The Borough has one of the strongest economies in the North West with many opportunities for potential investors.
“This launch event is a chance for professionals in the property market to update themselves about key projects such as:
- The Council’s decision to offer £15m of development finance to support the redevelopment of Macclesfield town centre;
- Alderley Park’s transformation into a multi-occupier community of collaborative bioscience innovators;
- Plans for an HS2 Superhub station in Crewe that could potentially create 64,000 jobs.”
Registration starts at 7:45am and there will be an opportunity for networking after the presentations are concluded at 9.20am.
To apply for registration, please contact the Business Relations team on 0300 123 5001
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org