Key Messages on Covid 19 Vaccine
With over 10 million people already receiving their first dose of the vaccine, we have been asked to pass on this important information from the Home Office, to our volunteers, in the hope that you can share the contents within the pack to reach your members and wider communities.
As a valued Neighbourhood Watch Coordinator, we are calling you to action to message key information regarding the vaccine to the wider community.
Please see attached a COVID-19 vaccine comms pack, which has been produced to support voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations disseminate key messages on vaccines.
- Guidance and basic explanations they can use answering ‘What is a vaccine?’
- Comms assets and resources on vaccines they can use and share
- Vaccine resources for British Sign Language users
- Key messages on COVID-19 Vaccine Scams
- Misinformation - assets and copy they can use to tackle misinformation on vaccines
The reason we have asked you to help is because this is a something that Neighbourhood Watch does well, we are great at disseminating information to the many, to our communities, to our friends and relatives.
In the pack you will see places to click on links, when clicked on, it will bring you to a Google docs page, with lots of resources available.
Suggested resources to use -each contain downloadable images, videos and posters for use in communicating about the vaccine:
- Vaccine Fact Cards
- Vaccine Delivery Plan
- Double click on Vaccine Fact Cards
- Scroll through to select your resource/image
- Right click and select save to keep.
- On the side panel (save to keep) click on the 3 dots, it will then open the image
- Right click on image and save the image to your computer
- Use the image in an email or social media message.
It would be really appreciated, if you could provide any feedback to email@example.com on how you used the pack.
Cheryl Spruce | HEAD OF MEMBERSHIP AND COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT
Neighbourhood Watch Network
Post a Comment